We are positive that you will enjoy your Proflow exhaust system for many years. However on very rare occasions you may be unfortunate to discover a fault with your exhaust, but rest assured as you will be covered by the market leading Proflow lifetime warranty. To make sure that you can take advantage of this fantastic service be sure to fill in the below form to register your warranty.
Proflow Exhausts guarantees your Proflow stainless steel exhaust system in respect of manufacturing defects, for the period for which you remain the registered keeper of the vehicle subject to the terms, conditions and limitations set out below. You will be required to register your Proflow exhaust within 30 days of installation, failure to register will result in a standard 12 month warranty,Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
It is a requirement of this guarantee that the vehicle is maintained in a roadworthy condition. Your Proflow exhaust system requires no special maintenance, and provided that you maintain your vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, will give you a lifetime of trouble free service.
Claims under Guarantee
In order to make a claim you will need to contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of you becoming aware of the relevant defect and, at the same time provide us with the relevant information. Failure to notify us within this time frame may invalidate any such warranty claim. Once we have verified that your warranty is valid, we will provide you with the information on how to make an appointment at the depot where the exhaust was originally built/ supplied. You will be required to produce both the original invoice and the registration document for the vehicle and some form of ID to prove you are the registered keeper.
In the unlikely event of experiencing a defect in your Proflow exhaust system, we will repair (or replace at our discretion) any defective part. The vehicle must be returned (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT)to the depot where the system was built. If you experience any poor fabrication, build issue or weld failure on your Proflow exhaust system, the vehicle must be returned (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT)to the depot where the system was built and paid for.
If this is not practical it may be necessary for warranty work to be carried out at Proflow’s Head Office in Brierley Hill based in the West Midlands
In order to make a claim you will be required to produce both the original invoice and the registration document for the vehicle and some form of ID to prove you are the registered keeper.
If physical or contamination damage to the system is evident you may also be asked to provide proof of vehicle routine maintenance and a current MOT certificate.
Proflow Exhausts will NOT cover/reimburse any money spent or losses incurred e.g. Travel costs, work loss & any damages caused.
Items excluded from Lifetime Warranty
- Mechanical items, including flexible couplings and knuckle joints are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Catalytic converters (CATs) and Diesel Particulate Filters (“DPFs”) are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Manifolds & Front pipes are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Rubber mountings are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Repairs or modifications to exhaust components or systems not made by ourselves are not guaranteed.
- Any other items specifically noted as excluded on the original purchase invoice.
- Muffler/silencer boxes are covered for a period of 12 months when a vehicle as been modified with a gas conversion (LPG) from the date of installation of the exhaust.
- Motorcycle exhaust boxes are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
Conditions and Limitations of Guarantees
- Repairs made by any third party will invalidate the guarantee.
- This guarantee does not cover any form of consequential loss or damage how ever caused.
- This guarantee does not cover:
- Damage caused to any part of the exhaust system as a direct or indirect result of worn engine mountings or excessive vibration.
- Damage caused by physical impact of any kind, including impact with speed restriction bumps.
- Damage caused as a result of the failure of a rubber mounting hanger is excluded from the guarantee, unless such failure occurs within a period of 12 months from the date of installation, and has not occurred as a result of impact or negligence.
- Damage caused as a result of serious engine wear resulting in fuel or oil contamination to silencer materials.
- Vehicles used in any sort of competitions, racing, track days or RWYB events.
- Alterations or modifications carried out to the system by any third party.
- Surface discolouration or corrosion other than corrosion that results in leakage.
- Provide any false personal information (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself;
- Create multiple accounts; or
- Use a User Name that is: (i) the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation; or (iii) otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
ProFlow reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel your account in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree never to use another user’s account without such user’s prior express permission. You will immediately notify ProFlow in writing of any unauthorised use of your account, or other account related security breach.